Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 4    Views: 268

futurenmc
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 28, 2011
Carolina
02/16/12 11:37 AM (12 years ago)

Possibly looking at getting someone to do this for me??

Ok so i've made a couple apps in v1.4 and got them up and running with no problem in Eclipse on the first few tries. now that i have created in v1.5i just cant seem to get it to run. I started out with 150 some errors and have got it down to about 30 but am now lost. SO i am wondering with this being my first v1.5 app if i could get someone to compile it on to eclipse for me and get it running and then allow me to play with it so i can get things moving on the development thanks!!!

dploy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 13, 2012
St Augustine, F...
02/16/12 01:42 PM (12 years ago)
I'll do it for ya - send me the zip...does this forum have priv message?

futurenmc
Aspiring developer
Carolina
02/16/12 02:09 PM (12 years ago)
you know that funny thing called the law of attraction? Dang aint it a good thing!! deleted everything off of eclipse and .zip file then redownloaded the source code and compiled it on eclipse and not even the first error!! SWEEEET!!! I gotta say this is one heck of a learning curve but damn dont i like IT!! THanks ot all who even looked

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
02/17/12 01:08 AM (12 years ago)
I'll bet that you used the correct API this time. It's a common error. You'll run into it again if you don't use the correct API. As you get more experienced you'll see things you most likely glossed over initially. My guide to Buzztouch will explain the details and help you avoid future problems. www.myskylla.wordpress.com Fred

futurenmc
Aspiring developer
Carolina
02/17/12 11:03 AM (12 years ago)
Thanks Fred. Good read

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.