Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 1    Views: 192

TommyK
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 25, 2012
Dublin
02/15/12 05:49 AM (12 years ago)

Same File not downloaded yet error over and over again with cutom html (BT Server/Android)

Hello All, I already have a v1.4 app in the Android Marketplace, and I'm trying to recreate it on BT Server. However, I'm first attemtpting to do a small test app to try various things out. However, when testing it (directly on a Samsung Galaxy S2), I keep getting the same File not downloaded yet error over and over again in BT Server too though, thankfully, unlike a similar problem mentioned in another thread a bit below this post, it isn't deleting the html on me. However, it doesn't seem to matter what I do - refresh, force close... even turn off the phone for a while. When I try again, there it is, ready to torment me some more :) From reading other (unrelated) posts, I get the impression BT Server is still pretty dicey with Android. Maybe this is just another manifestation of that, but it's driving me up the wall trying to figure it out :( Anyone have any ideas? Tommy.

Parker @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 09, 2011
Pacific Grove, ...
03/14/12 05:12 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Tommy, So when tying to access the Custom HTML page you've created you get this error? There should be some instructions that come with you BT-Server project download. They deal with ensuring that all of the screens and other elements are properly loaded in eclipse before compiling. Did you happen to go through those directions to ensure you weren't missing any of the steps?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.