ridgerock
Veteran developer
Reg: May 19, 2011
Louisville
11/24/20 11:25 AM (3 years ago)

Apple NavBar Style Color

this may seem like a stupid question but has anyone had an issue with the app nabber text color being black on start and becoming white when you refresh the app? My goal here is to keep the NavBar text color white at all times. This should be a super simple thing but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

ridgerock
Veteran developer
Reg: May 19, 2011
Louisville
11/25/20 01:18 PM (3 years ago)
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! ——————————————— Change NavBar Title Color on Start(iOS): --IN:(BT_viewController.m) //possible title text color //below line 245 --ADD: [self.navigationController.navigationBar setTitleTextAttributes:@{NSForegroundColorAttributeName:[BT_color getColorFromHexString:tmpTitleTextColor]}]; ——————————————— It is almost like this command does nothing... [[UINavigationBar appearance] setTitleTextAttributes:@{NSForegroundColorAttributeName:[BT_color getColorFromHexString:tmpTitleTextColor]}]; maybe someone has some idea on why this is the case?

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
05/22/21 11:03 AM (2 years ago)
Perseverance did it for you! Rock on. — Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.