Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 2    Views: 363

sarahk
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 16, 2014
Auckland
01/17/16 10:49 PM (8 years ago)

Getting registered at the App Store

The app I'm working for is for a client and I'm trying to register the client so the app is in their name. I'm sooo close to giving up (and registering in my name). First thing I did was get them registered for the Dunn and Bradstreet number, that came through but with an address that dates back to over 10 years ago - I've submitted an edit a couple of times but they seem pretty committed to keeping that address. So, I figured that getting registered with the wrong address isn't much of a biggie and at least I have the D&B number, right? Wrong. For some reason even when I key in the info exactly as D&B have it I get errors on the client's NAME. I do the lookup and am able to search for the client just fine. Has anyone encountered this and understand what might be going wrong?

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
01/18/16 07:52 AM (8 years ago)
I dealt with this couple months ago, while trying to change my developer to a company name, registered with dunn, tried to register with apple, always came back with error on the number, eventually had to get dunn to ring me twice and prove the legitimacy of the company, did this and eventually the apple registration went through to next stage, which then you still have to prove that you are a limited company before apple will approve. Gave up in the end lol after 12 weeks of trying cheers Sean

sarahk
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 16, 2014
Auckland
01/18/16 01:19 PM (8 years ago)
We need to launch sooner than that so I think I'll just stick with your conclusion.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.