Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 3    Views: 386

Hunter90
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 23, 2014
location unknow...
12/02/16 08:33 AM (7 years ago)

How do I stop auto renewal payments through PayPal?

I want to stop the payments but want to keep my account. I don't want to lose everything. I just need to put a freeze on my payments. I haven't had time to do what I wanted to do and I am paying for nothing at the moment. I plan on picking back up in the future. Thanks in advance.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/02/16 03:16 PM (7 years ago)
I know you can make changes from within your Paypal control panel. 1 Login to paypal 2 In the upper right select your settings 3 In the left choose 'my money' 4 update 'my pre-approved payments'. Cheers! -- Smug

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/03/16 10:41 PM (7 years ago)
@hunter90, I will DM you separately, not entirely sure I follow your post, you "don't want to lose everything" but then say "haven't had time to do what I wanted" & " I am paying for nothing" I am sure you understand ambiguity of your post. If you have done nothing there is no point keeping anything you have... Will be in touch to see how we can help you. Kristen

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/08/16 07:40 PM (7 years ago)
Just a side, note, as per my recent announcement all previous automatic payments have been cancelled so you won't be charged by the previous payment system Kristen

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.