Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 11    Views: 289

auggnet2
Code is Art
Reg: May 09, 2014
San Diego
05/11/14 12:20 AM (9 years ago)

Account lost access and cannot get any help

Anyways, about 3 months ago, using my account. I had a premium membership. I purchased a near 15 plugins and use them for what I need. I feel as if I have helped plugin developers and everyone at buzztouch. My name Is Daniel Mills, and I previously had access to my actual account (auggnet). Notice my username... You can see my profile. Which is a picture of me, and a history of posts (200 something) and I have not seen any activity since I lost access to it. https://www.buzztouch.com/Auggnet Also the email I had previosly was [email protected] but I then changed it to [email protected] Sadly there was a hosting issue that corrupted all of the email server data. No backups. Nothing. That means my emails are gone. This means that I cannot reset the password. My current email is on this email. And I would like to have access to the account again. The password does not register anymore.. I emailed Stephen the account manager with the following message --------------------------- I lost access to my accound (Auggnet) my membership expired, but i cant even log in. My email for the account is <a href="[email protected], and it used to be <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>. For some reason my password does not work. i cant even reset it because it does not reconize my email. I have tried this for days now, and i have a lot of important things on there. THIS is the EXACT reason why i used self Hosting. Thanks He quickly replied with -------------------------- Hi Daniel, Sorry for the frustration. When did you change your email for the account? I am looking into the issue right now. Stephen Buzztouch -------------------------- It would be nice if you could respond to this issue. My email for the account is [email protected] and was previously [email protected] Could you help me with this? Also it may have been some kind of issue when my account membership expired. I would love to renew it if you could GET MY ACCOUNT BACK Thank you for reading this and RESPONDING thankyou --------------------------- I explained, but he had never responded. This conversation was on The 20th of March 2014 I remember replying a few times which I never got any responses. I am the account owner and I can explain everything I know to prove it.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/11/14 01:00 AM (9 years ago)
Well, Stephen is the man you'll need to talk to, so I'd suggest you re-initiate the communication with him. As I found out in Vegas, Stephen is a rather cool gentleman with a fairly large and varied amount of stuff on his plate, although most can't see it. It's possible with the millions of things on his mind, this might have slipped through the cracks, especially the last few weeks leading up to Buzzcon. Don't take it personally, and just try and work off the frustration the best you can, and send Stephen another email. The folks here on the forums can't do anything for you; that's a Big Cheese sort of task. Cheers! -- Smug

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
05/11/14 04:14 PM (9 years ago)
Daniel, I'm not sure what happened, but I'm positive Stephen wasn't purposely blowing you off. Try to email him again. If that doesn't work, let me know. Chris

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
05/11/14 05:07 PM (9 years ago)
Auggnet -- we need you back! I was wondering yesterday what happened to you! It was due to a discussion with my son about the menu row staying highlighted when returning to a menu screen -- annoying! I mentioned to him you had solved it, but not exactly as desired. Then I realized, maybe we need to put that code into viewWillAppear of the first Menu screen plugin. Now I just have to try out my theory. Let us know if you have trouble contacting Stephen. He a cool cat, yet totally busy with various parts of life. -- Niraj

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
05/11/14 08:14 PM (9 years ago)
Niraj, If your menu remains selected, just throw this line at the bottom of the 'didSelectRowAtIndexPath' method... [tableView deselectRowAtIndexPath:indexPath animated:YES]; Cheers! -- Smug

auggnet2
Code is Art
San Diego
05/12/14 06:52 PM (9 years ago)
Thankyou for all of the help. Ill email him and post back to let you know!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Cerritos
05/12/14 08:51 PM (9 years ago)
Smug -- yup, that is the tip that Auggnet had given last year. Yet it is not exactly how the Apple apps behave. Go to Settings app and then drill-downwards. As you traverse back, notice how the selected row briefly flashes gray to let you know which item in that list you just emerged from. Ever so subtle -- Apple sweats those details. Perhaps I am all wet. Does that tip make a Menu behave in that fashion? -- Niraj

auggnet2
Code is Art
San Diego
05/15/14 07:36 PM (9 years ago)
Wrote an email up front and to the point but backed it with lots of information. He replied saying he is working on it and will let me know the next day. It's been two days. No reply. I sent a reply asking an update on the situation. I await a reply. Thank you all for the support. I have purchased almost all of the plugins on the market (at the time when I lost my account) I had premium membership. But now it is gone....

auggnet2
Code is Art
San Diego
05/15/14 07:44 PM (9 years ago)
Just got an email now but it was about 10 hours ago. He said that the email was opened for 24 hours to log in and change the email. I used my password for the account and was denied access.....

Auggnet
Veteran developer
Reg: Nov 20, 2012
USA
05/15/14 09:43 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks Buzztouch! Im back!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
05/15/14 11:35 PM (9 years ago)
Sweet! :) Cheers! -- Smug

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Cerritos
05/16/14 06:08 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome back, yo! Hey Daniel, let's get another BuzzDay going in the Southland :-) -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.