Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 495

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
10/23/20 04:37 AM (3 years ago)

the new ios update

can someone point me to where the new version is and how to install it on my self server pretty please

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
10/24/20 05:26 AM (3 years ago)
Hi FunkyMonkey! If you're looking for an updated Self Hosted Version, there hasn't been a new version of the Self Hosted server in several years... I actually don't even have a copy of the source to tell you what the last release was... If you're looking for Buzztouch 4.0.5 for iOS (or any new updates to the app packages in general), you'll receive those updates automatically though your self hosted panel when downloading your application source code. (Note: The only exception to this is Self Hosted panels aren't currently eligible to receive beta versions of the Buzztouch source code, so if you're interested in trying a beta release you'll want to use Buzztouch.com). The latest release of the Buzztouch source is currently version 4.0.5 for iOS and 4.0.3 for Android. Let me know if you have any questions!

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
10/25/20 06:13 AM (3 years ago)
ok thanks cake

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.