Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 1    Views: 234

Masons App Design
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 06, 2013
Andrews, TX
02/25/14 07:42 AM (10 years ago)

HTML and E-mail results

I need some advice/ help. I am creating a demo app to show different cafes in our town. I have created an HTML screen with selectable options such as what size coffe, hot, cold, etc... I added an "add to cart" button and would like all the info they selected to be compiled on a single screen that will then be e-mail to the cafe once they click the submit order button. They will then pay for their items once they pick them up at the cafe. IS this doable and if so can someone point me in the right direction?

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/26/14 08:38 AM (10 years ago)
You will need to save the selections into HTML5’s LocalStorage and then retrieve that data to send via email. If it was in native iOS or in native Android, then you would use other techniques to save-send the data. Since it is HTML already, why not host the HTML Order Form on a web server? Then the Server can do the collection of data, formatting and sending via email?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.