Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 3    Views: 391

Mick
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 11, 2017
Toronto
01/14/17 06:04 PM (7 years ago)

Hello everyone

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year I am looking forward to starting the year by joining here!

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
01/15/17 04:06 AM (7 years ago)
Welcome Mick, Great to have some new users post on the forum, we are here to help you !! Ask away.

Mick
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 11, 2017
Toronto
01/15/17 05:26 PM (7 years ago)
Hi Kaybee, I am wondering if there is new training coming out soon, as I am unable to access the Buzztouch Learning Path videos, and the Android Learning Path videos look like they may be a bit out of date with references to Eclipse etc. Looking forward to getting started learning, Thanks for the welcome, Mick

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
01/15/17 05:32 PM (7 years ago)
Hi Mick, You 100% correct all the training videos are out dated at this stage. 2 things here, we are busy working hard on making BT super easy to use, ( my 7 year old should be able to make apps, that the test). Also we are busy working on a major new release as fr as how BT will work in the future, once that is complete we have experienced educators ready to make thorough training video. But my hope is that you will not even need this training course. We will also be having introductory webinars for new users again very soon where we hope to get you on your way and answer the nuub questions. :) Regards Kristen

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.