Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 0    Views: 138

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
02/24/14 09:46 AM (10 years ago)

Meetup in Oxford this Thursday, plus really cool info about September 2014

Hi all, Following the usual routine of monthly meetups, our next Buzztouch Oxford Meetup is this coming Thursday. Meetups are a great way to get to know each other. We exchange ideas, help others and just have a general talk. For me, meetups are so fun. 2 hours stuck with some app developers couldn't be cooler for me. Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone. Whether it's Oxford, New York or Monterey, meetups are just awesome! Everyone can learn from everyone else. I've learnt a tonne and my apps have got much better, just by hosting these wonderful meetups. In the next meetup, I want to talk about the next big event taking place in Europe this September. It's gonna be big! I will be releasing some exciting information about everything. The great thing is that anyone can come, and everything is free. For people starting out, it's really good. And for people who are more experienced, you find out what other's opinions are. Just great! Here are the details: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH Thursday 27th February 2014 - 16:00 until 18:00 At the end, we always pile into the pub! I hope you can come along. It's always exciting. Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford www.buzztouchoxford.com Ps. There's a little update to the website. I hope you like the design!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.