Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 63

hasher13
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 21, 2012
Wethersfield
08/27/12 06:47 PM (11 years ago)

bar code intergration

Hello BT world, Yup...still trying to integrate a scanner into my app. I cam across this website http://www.scandit.com/support/getting-started-with-scandit-sdk-for-android/ has anyone used it before? I was able to add it as a stand alone project in eclipse but integrating into my own project is where I am having difficulties, well really not sure what I am doing. I got to step 2.3 and this is when all the coding begins which is over my head. I was wondering if anyone can help me and walk me through how to implement it into my app? Thanks, Howard

SkullyFox
Apple Fan
Reg: Jul 15, 2012
Armidale
08/27/12 09:55 PM (11 years ago)
I havent had any experience with it personally - but it does sound like an interesting idea. Dave

theMonster
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 18, 2011
US
08/28/12 10:01 AM (11 years ago)
Don't know much about andriod, and I don't know if your doing it this way already but you probably want to do this as a BT plugin.

hasher13
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 21, 2012
Wethersfield
08/28/12 10:38 AM (11 years ago)
Hi @themonster, yea, probably would be best to do as a plug in, but can't create plug-ins with my account! Not really looking to make many apps, just one free one for my own business. Once done going to make a nice donation though! :-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.