MalcMitch
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 22, 2015
Atlanta
05/07/15 11:34 AM (8 years ago)

Tinder styled app

Hello all, I'm new to BT. I've been reading the forums and watching the videos here a lot lately. I've always wanted to start making apps and luckily found this community recently. However, I have zero coding experience outside of some C++ in college years ago. Anywho, I'm getting familiar with Plug ins, and piecing them together to make your own app with whats already out there. Are there any plug ins for the "swipe left to pass swipe right to like" type of interface that Tinder uses? Or is that essentially the entire app that needs to be coded? Sorry if questions seems stupid..just kind of confused

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
05/07/15 12:55 PM (8 years ago)
Welcome to Buzztouch! You are in the right place to start making apps. The best way is by using and combining the BT plugins that already exist. None of the plugins that I know of offers such functionality. You may ask the author of an existing plugin to rewrite it up to your requests. Failing that, you may even code it youself.

MalcMitch
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 22, 2015
Atlanta
05/07/15 01:09 PM (8 years ago)
Thanks a lot for your quick reply :)

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
05/13/15 01:30 AM (8 years ago)
Stobes 'iPad Story Book' plugin allows you to swipe between pages/screen using same plugin. never used tinder so dont know if it would be the same

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.