Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
06/26/14 06:57 PM (9 years ago)

General App Advice

SO here is my problem. My app was just rejected :( I know why. It says " Apps that are simply web clippings, content aggregators, or a collection of links, may be rejected " Mine does do this. Now I can put all the info that it is pulling on to the app, BUT I want the people that are advertising with me to be seen on the app. How do I do this? I thought about iAds but I can't put my advertisers that pay me in there. So how do I get them to be visible on the app? What is the best way to show advertisers? Anyone know?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/26/14 09:15 PM (9 years ago)
chris1 has a splash screen url plugin perfect for that

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
06/27/14 01:51 AM (9 years ago)
The best way depends on how you want these adverts presented. I have one app with a sponsors page, which has embedded images that hyper-link to the sponsor website. Admob have a way (I think) of allowing you to make banner ads for your app, I could be wrong and I haven't explored this.

Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
06/27/14 09:10 AM (9 years ago)
Thank you both for the advice. I looked at the Splash screen one and that could possibly work, But I can not find the adMob one. Where might I find that. I am looking at all options.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
06/27/14 09:31 AM (9 years ago)
Admob is the Google banner advertising. I think (but I am not sure) that you can create your own adverts for your own app as well as displaying other banner ads. apps.admob.com

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.