Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 2    Views: 505

aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 22, 2011
location unknow...
01/03/15 08:01 AM (9 years ago)

iPhone Rejection: Shark Attack plugin - incompatible on iOS 8.1

Hi Folks, Has anyone been able to get the shark attack plugin to work on iOS 8.1? I love this plugin & the latest project is centered around it. Before submitting my binary, I tested it on my phone running iOS 7.0. Worked like a charm. Went into review & Then I received the rejection notice. I decided to make some space for the 8.1 system today and tried running it on the phone to recreate Apple's issue. Yup. Doesn't work on 8.1. On all other versions, you are served the option to log into the game center, or start the game. On 8.1, it just launches a white screen. Does anyone know a workaround for this? Obviously, no reason to resubmit until I have the kinks worked out. It's not a huge deal/super-important project, but it would be nice if I could get the thing up & running. Have a great weekend, Happy New Year & thanks as always!

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
01/03/15 08:15 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Aquila198, Very strange indeed, and this is the first I've heard of it. Let me take a look at the plugin and see what's going on, and I'll keep you posted. Not sure what could possibly be in the code that would conflict with iOS 8, when ios 7 was fine, but I'll find out. :)

aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 22, 2011
location unknow...
01/03/15 08:50 AM (9 years ago)
Hey Buddy, Thank you so much. Let me know if you want me to send the package your way to check it out as well. You're welcome to PM me your email address. It's a fun project and I don't mind having you look under the hood, because it's centered around your awesome plugin! No doubt, I love that plugin & the flexibility you have made for BT users like me is incredible. Thanks again Angry!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.