matrixebiz
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 09, 2022
location unknow...
03/09/22 01:39 PM (2 years ago)

New App specifics

Hello, I would like to join but had some questions first. I arrived at your site searching for an AppyPie alternative because they are not compatible with Android TV or Amazon Firestick yet, only Mobile and Web. 1) Are the Apps created using your site compatible with Android TV box/Firestick TV? 2) Can I add into the App user registration that requires a Monthly subscription through PayPal? 3) Will I be able to download my App apk to install on the devices? Thank you

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
03/14/22 10:17 PM (2 years ago)
Hi matrixebiz! Great questions! Buzztouch doesn't have Amazon TV or Firestick TV support out of the box– but since we generate the source code for you, you might be able to port some of the feature set to those platforms (and TVOS for those on Apple TVs). Can you tell me a little bit about your use case and what your TV app might do? It does appear like you can use In-App-Billing if the TV has Google Play service... but I don't see an Android TV SDK for PayPal. Perhaps you could manage subscriptions through a web app or similar– and yes, Buzztouch does provide user account management through the CPanel. You'll need to compile your Android project into an APK, but the end result is that you can install your app on the devices you build it for. :) Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.