Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 454

Michelle
Apple Fan
Reg: Sep 28, 2011
Over The Rainbo...
01/31/12 01:00 AM (12 years ago)

Moving From AppMakr to Buzztouch

Hi there, I've create dozens of apps on AppMakr and want to move them to Buzztouch. Is it possible? Or would I have to delete the app from the AppStore and create it as a new app? If it is [possible], can you kindly explain how. Many thanks... Have a wonderful day! :)

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
01/31/12 01:07 AM (12 years ago)
Hi Michelle and welcome aboard. I have zero experience with AppMakr but do hear lots of folks are making the jump. There shouldn't be any issue with updating your apps in iTunes if you are the Apple Developer account holder. If they submitted them for you, I can't think of a way to update them. If you establish your own account, there may be a way to transfer existing apps from one account to another (within iTunes) but I have never done it? Looking forward to hearing from others on this matter.

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
01/31/12 01:43 AM (12 years ago)
There's been a few post about update app and or 'upgrading' apps from BTv1.5 to BTv2.0 that should provide some insite. Would love to see a post about you take on AppMaker and why you're switching. Plus when (if ever) it might make sense to use AppMaker. Fred This blog is mostly about BTv2.0 (Android) but you'll find it interesting reading. http://wp.me/p1ZRa7-4O

webwizz
Apple Fan
Reg: Sep 29, 2011
Spain
01/31/12 07:34 AM (12 years ago)
Hi Michelle, I have made the move from Appmakr to Buzztouch for 2 of my apps so far and am working on moving the rest now. I am presuming you have your own developer account in iTunes. You will also need a Mac with xcode installed. You will have to re-make your app here on Buzztouch and when you have it ready for submitting to iTunes you need to change the bundle ID to the one that the app uses in Appmakr. Both my updates were accepted on first review. If you need more info just let me know. Geraldine

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.