Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 471

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
09/08/18 04:56 AM (5 years ago)

self hosting not responding

hi guys, my self hosting worked for 1 change , in one of my apps, then suddenly stopped updating, it wont update any of my apps , any reason for this. cheers sean

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
09/14/18 03:26 PM (5 years ago)
6 days without any reply... dark days here... You mean your apps dont update when you make changes on your self hosted server? Have tou checked the links in the btconfig? Also, does your server have an ssl certificate? Heard about some issues because of that. Its all I've got. Hope you solve it. Cheers.

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
09/15/18 02:08 AM (5 years ago)
Thanks Rod, Found out what it was, i had hacker on my server and he kept leaving spam on my apps and website so google blocked my server, the only thing i could do was get extra security form securi, and they sorted it all, seams they where blocking my in and out after reloading windows on my pc after installing new ssd, i know its like ghost town in here, glad the platform still works though :) sean

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.