Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 4    Views: 144

Chacka7
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Oct 29, 2011
London
02/13/12 07:12 AM (12 years ago)

Help with with formatting butons - & resources?

Hi All, I'm trying to build an app at the moment (V1.5 - IOS) and I really want to get my buttons to look like this example; http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52348027/lunapic_132914116160759_-1.jpg I am new to working with the button settings and they seem to be a lot more complex than a simple tabbed layout. I know this may seem like a simple issue but please can someone kindly advise what is the best way to adjust the settings to emulate the example, as I am having some difficulty figuring it out? I want to be able to have the icons at the bottom of the screen and about 4/5 buttons with the same sizing/ layout as the ones shown. Also, I want to use custom graphic buttons similar to the ones shown. However, I am not that great on Photoshop yet. Does anybody know where I can find or purchase a library of these sort of graphics? I know there seem to be many free icon libraries out there on the web but I haven't been able to source something similar for iPhone buttons. Many thanks guys!

Chacka7
buzztouch Evangelist
London
02/13/12 07:51 AM (12 years ago)
It seems like 'My Home Screen Menu' always defaults to a menu - list format. It seems to be only sub menus that I can set up with button layouts. Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Chacka7
buzztouch Evangelist
London
02/13/12 08:14 AM (12 years ago)
I have figured out the formatting/ button layout - But if anyone has any good resources where I could find image files/ tools to generate buttons like the ones in the example above it would be much appreciated!! Many thanks!

theGreek
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 25, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
02/13/12 08:42 AM (12 years ago)
Try this site. Has some outstanding pre-designed icons to fit most needs. http://www.iconarchive.com/

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.