Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 4    Views: 465

redspider
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 03, 2015
The Dalles, OR
04/17/15 06:00 AM (9 years ago)

Grunt...old age sucks

Ok guys, I truly hate when people dont at least dig on a problem and attempt it before coming for help so with that being said I have spent the last 4 days getting owned on things that you guys would scoff at. Most of the time I wing something on documentation but it seems like all the videos I am watching have you guys demo'ing this stuff on a mac and xcode. So my grunts are merely old age and the lack of patience to work on something until the cows come home. So does anyone have time to do a quick little rebuild session and help me bang a couple of apps out? Essentially a teamviewer session would be rockin. Ping me your your cost, your availability, and if its not to crazy i will just on it. Wasn't sure where to post something like this so it sounded like a gripe to me. Thanks all.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/17/15 06:50 AM (9 years ago)
have you checked out GoNorthWest's YouTube channel? http://www.youtube.com/gonorthwest/ He's got a lot of stuff oriented for Android up there; maybe some of it is pertinent to what you're trying to do... That said, there's more than a few Android pros who'll probably be willing to give you a hand with whatever project you're trying to do. Just give it a little time and they're be answering soon. Cheers! -- Smug

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
04/17/15 08:04 AM (9 years ago)
Hello I am interested in helping you to "bang a couple of apps out". I do this for a living since February last year and I can do both Android and iOS apps. Normally, I would have sent you a private message through these forums, however, it seems you did not set it up to receive such messages, in your profile. So please contact me through my blog http://duskosavic.com/blog/contact-dusko-savic/ Dusko

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/19/15 01:33 PM (9 years ago)
I'd be willing to help out as well! You can contact me at MrkFleming at gmail dot com! Mark

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
04/21/15 07:50 AM (9 years ago)
Stay positive and focused. Mark is an amazing resource and friend :) Tony Buzztouch

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.