Discussion Forums  >  SDK Partners

Replies: 1    Views: 126

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
12/13/13 01:52 PM (10 years ago)

Offercast Mobile SDK just lanuched on BT, earn additional revenue...

Hey Buzztouch Community! I want to take moment to tell you about our newest partnership with Offercast Mobile an IAC company! They are offering the Buzztouch community an opportunity to download their new SDK while they are in beta, now that is cool! Please take a moment to view their SDK and work it into one of your Android Apps. Android only at this time, but IOS will be coming soon. Offercast™ Mobile is a next-generation mobile advertising platform that enables Android app developers to monetize their apps. They are currently in Beta and are looking for Android developers (US developers only for now) to test some of the innovative mobile ad units they have been working on and allow them to generate revenue during their pre-launch period. Their ads provide consumers with an entry point to discovering new, top-rated apps and other mobile content. Ad unit types developers can sample during Beta phase are: • App Wall: a captivating showcase, presented within an app, that promotes app discovery • Exit Wall: a full screen ad that is presented as the consumer “exits” an app • Search Homepage: a homepage update that provides end-users who have opted-in with easy access to search from their browser. They are offering a bounty per successfully installed browser homepage ($0.03 for US, $0.01 for Non-US) and a rev share for each installed app. As a bit of background, Offercast Mobile™ is a mobile ad network primarily targeted to the Android platform. It is backed by Ask Partner Network, an IAC company (IAC also owns Ask.com, About.com, College Humor, Citysearch, Vimeo and a host of other websites). Here's the link to their site: http://goo.gl/tAOt7w And the link directly to their registration page: http://goo.gl/6rCqkK Their SDK Implementation Guide is available to select from your source code download section. Once you register on Offercast's site, their Biz Dev team will review everything and contact you if they are in the US (or as mentioned if they have significant traffic if outside the US). You will receive an email with a link to complete the registration and download the SDK. If you are outside the US you can still register and they will notify you via email when they are accepting global users. Hope you enjoy this one I know I will! Tony Kristo Partner Relations Buzztouch

OffercastMobile
Android Fan
Reg: Dec 19, 2013
New York City
12/19/13 09:41 AM (10 years ago)
Hi All This is Patty from Offercast Mobile. I'd like to thank everyone who has checked us out and signed up for the Beta! We still have some room, so if interested, please sign up soon. I also wanted to let you know that we’ve gotten many requests to offer standard banner ads in addition to our App Wall, Exit Wall and Search Homepage ads and have just released a new SDK (V 1.5.1) that includes a 320x50 banner ad unit. Banner ads drive to app downloads; payment is a rev share on a pay-per-install basis. Generally speaking, banner CTRs range from 1% to 4%, with an average of 2% and CTIs range from 1% to 4%, with an average 1.3%. If interested in trying us out, here's the link to our registration page: http://goo.gl/6rCqkK Thanks again! Patty Offercast Mobile

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.