CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
09/25/13 08:53 PM (10 years ago)

php leaderboard

Can the leaderboard be used if it is stored in the file manager? http://www.buzztouch.com/appdata/sample-scoreboard.txt If so what url would I use in the "send results url" of the quiz plugin. Ive tried integrating the "Swarm" leaderboard but failed...If anyone has succeeded with this, can you point me in the right direction? Thank you

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/25/13 11:55 PM (10 years ago)
This particular script requires you to have access to a server that runs both MySQL and PHP. Part of it is the SQL commands needed to create the scoreboard database, and the other part is the script that you would call with your app. It requires you to have setup your server in advance, and you would utilize the URL (of the script on your server) within your app. Cheers! -- Smug

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
09/26/13 05:43 AM (10 years ago)
Ok thanks! for some reason I was thinking there was sql database server on file manager that auto generated a url ha.phpadmin will make it easy

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.