Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 3    Views: 169

Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
03/22/13 02:24 AM (11 years ago)

Menu title

Hi Maybe a bit hard to explain this but I'll try. I have a tap called alphabetic, when I click this a menu appears with eg. Row 1 and Row 2. In row 1 I would have a new menu with line 1, line 2, line 3. In Row 2 I also have named the menu line 1, line 2, line 3. My problem is that this is not possible, in Row 2 the lines are renamed to line 1 (1) etc. Is it possible to have the same names under each Row?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/22/13 03:27 AM (11 years ago)
I'm sorry; I'm not sure I understand completely. Usually, the itemId will have to be unique; it is how the system can tell one object from another. But the 'label' should be able to display whatever you like. If you can describe your situation a little differently I may be able to comprehend better :) Cheers! -- Smug

Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
03/22/13 07:55 AM (11 years ago)
I don't seem to find what you mention, in a menu I only see row title and new or existing screen. I'll try to explain in detail. In my tap bar I have a tap named alphabetic. When this is clicked I have for now 3 items of muscles (This is a health care app) 1. abductor hallucis 2. Biceps brachia 3. Brachioradialis. When one click each of these, you will have these options: Anatomy, Referral pattern etc. So abductor hallucis will have an anatomy row and biceps brachii will have an anatomy row. My problem is when I name anatomy under biceps brachii it automatic rename this to anatomy (1), I don't know where to rename this one. Hope this makes more sense now :)

trouty
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2013
London Outskirt...
05/29/13 02:50 PM (10 years ago)
Yeah I get what ur saying... The header title is initially created by the page nickname. Every page nickname needs to be unique. So nickname them like bicepsanatomy, abductoranatomy or something unique that u will be able to identify. On THAT ITEMS page, u can change the header title (which will have defaulted to the nickname but u can call what u like) if u want that doesn't need to be unique, this is just the title that appears in the top bar.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.