Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 2    Views: 436

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/05/16 04:09 PM (7 years ago)

Product Update #16-001 - Removal of 2 plugins

Hi All, Just a quick update regarding what is included in your membership. Previously it was noted that included in your membership, that you would receive 2 plugins free monthly. Clearly this has not been the case since that announcement. I feel it better to take it out of the offering official as of today 5th December 2016. That is the only change in this announcement. Before you ask, I still feel BT is giving you your money's worth without this, so for the immediate term, pricing will not change. In the new year when I announce our new product offerings all new pricing will be revealed, hence why I have halted annual sign ups and we will be only taking monthly payments. So that when the new direction is announced no one feels that they have locked themselves in to an old product offering. We are working hard on rectifying the payment gateway issue and will announce as soon as that has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and support. Kristen CEO - Buzztouch

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
12/05/16 11:38 PM (7 years ago)
Thanks, Kristen. Keep the updates coming! -- Niraj

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/05/16 11:53 PM (7 years ago)
No problem Niraj, keep a watchful eye, they are going to come thick and fast over the next few weeks.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.