Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 1    Views: 173

Don Vito Corleone
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 23, 2013
Toronto
04/03/13 02:36 PM (11 years ago)

options in Home Screen Menu

Hi, very new to iOS app development. I'm doing some online app development courses, and in the online lessons when they go to Screens/Actions and then to Home Screen Menu, there is an option called "Top Navigation Bar/Bottom Toolbar". However, in mine it is just called "Top Navigation Bar". And when I click it, I have two less options available than in the lessons (both of those options pertain to the bottom toolbar). Why is this the case? and How can I get those in there? Thanks.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/03/13 04:27 PM (11 years ago)
When things don't look the same as the tutorial, it's usually because your setup doesn't exactly match their setup. This could be because the code has changed since the tutorial was released, or a myriad of other possibilities. Are you going through the BuzzTouch University courses? Those would be the ones more apt to be pertinent to your projects. They may have changed slightly as well over time, but the basics are the same. Which area do you have specific questions with? Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.