Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 317

TnFan2K12
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 14, 2012
TN
02/17/12 01:32 PM (12 years ago)

I need help setting up a question and answer menu system. Ex. What type of car do you have? and have a scrollable list of choices for them to choose from. then have the same for year and model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ex. = What type of car do you have? and have a scrollable list of choices for them to choose from. then have the same for year and model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pulverdingen
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 04, 2012
pulverdingen
02/17/12 02:02 PM (12 years ago)
Ahhh, I have used this quite a bit, It is very easy. They have a QUIZ...All you need to do is make a (link) connection , missing the correct vocabulary here, that when the user touches (THIS) it will open a new page, you have a choice on what kind of page, or action, it will open, from there there are some options, and 1 of those options are a QUIZ...Once you get that all you do is input your questions, and possible answers.....

TnFan2K12
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 14, 2012
TN
02/17/12 10:32 PM (12 years ago)
Thanks a lot I will try that.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.