Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 0    Views: 113

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
02/15/14 05:32 PM (10 years ago)

Scotland meetup?

Hi guys, Haven't had much interest. But is anyone free in Edinburgh next week. I have the location sorted out. Meetups are often a great way to interact with other users. It's a great way to extend the forums into reality, and have great discussions help and advice on your app. I just love talking to people, let alone seeing their cunning creations! Everyone is welcome to turn up, and it's all free! So I'll be around next week between: Tuesday 18th - Saturday 22nd Feb If anyone wants to meetup with this nerdy guy (me) and others from the Buzztouch community, then please do reply below or email me or both! Also, another one to look out for is a meetup in Birmingham soon. And of course, there is the regular Oxford meetups every month. Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford (and Edinburgh and Birmingham) www.buzztouchoxford.com

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.