Discussion Forums  >  Crashes, Memory Warnings

Replies: 2    Views: 289

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
12/08/13 12:34 PM (10 years ago)

Some issues with android app

i just release my first app in android but have one problem.. if i have my app open and receive a call then when i return back to the app it cant go backward with the button i have placed (in top navigation bar) only with the return of the phones physical button also cant find some files or screens (that doesent happen always) Also if i go back to main screen of my phone the app runs at the background and if leave it that way after 10 minutes or more when i press to open my application .. i get only a black screen.. most of the times i shutdown (kill)the app manually from my phone system and then it opens fine. thats why i wanted to have a quit option to my app ( i am using BTv2 )

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
12/10/13 02:17 PM (10 years ago)
Anyone with an similar experience - problems?

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
02/16/14 10:14 AM (10 years ago)
i am coming back to that as i have tested all this time and some other apps from buzztouch users and had all the same problem... maybe that was a bug for BTv2 in some BtV3 apps i tried when you open the up and you return back to device main screen and then press the apps button (icon) to return , i am getting an error that the app had a problem and closing.... after that if i press to open it , opens fine (when i will be at my pc i will debug to post the results)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.