Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 139

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
01/19/12 01:36 PM (12 years ago)

App Configuration Data

I have come across a very big problem. I have nearly built my app, which so far has taken me two moths, and then I stupidly change the website fro the configuration data. It is my own website and I can't afford to put something else on to it. So now I can't refresh the app because even if I say reset to defaults, on the app config thing, it won't refresh because it refreshes to my website. Is there any thing I can do to through Xcode to get it back on track.

javooooo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 17, 2011
Sydney, Austral...
01/19/12 03:48 PM (12 years ago)
Once you have changed the App Config Data URL, you should be able to then re-download your app through the BT panel. Then go into XCode, remove you previous project. You may as well delete your Simulator's temporary data through the Preferences menu for good measure. Open the new version of the app you just downloaded, recompile the app, and it should now be syncing through the BT system.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
01/19/12 04:18 PM (12 years ago)
Ah yes. That idea completely slipped out of my mind. It's the obvious thing to do. Thanks a lot for reminding me! It's just those times when you have no clue to what to do and every idea just seeps out. Since it is almost midnight over here, I'll try that method tomorrow and hopefully it'll work. It better work or else..., well not really much. If it fails to work, which it quite bluntly shouldn't, then I'll post on to this thread. Thanks a lot for the answer. I mean was I stupid or something. Thanks Annandale Apps

javooooo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 17, 2011
Sydney, Austral...
01/19/12 04:19 PM (12 years ago)
haha, glad to help :) happens to all of us.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.