Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 1    Views: 408

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
04/12/17 07:28 AM (7 years ago)

Plain Paste - New Mac App

Hi Everyone, I have released an app on the Mac App Store, which I believe will save you a lot of time in making your own apps, responding to customer emails, and general word-processing. Introducing Plain Paste for Mac – always one click away App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plain-paste/id1225429427?ls=1&mt=12 Description: Tired of mismatched fonts, colors, and sizes when copying text from one program to another? Plain Paste will streamline your word processing workflow: copy, click, paste. Always one click away, Plain Paste, a small app that lives in your Mac's menu bar, is ready to strip the formatting from your clipboard. Simply copy text in any format to the clipboard, click on the scissor icon in the menu bar, and the next time you paste, all of the formatting will look the same. The goal of Plain Paste is not to serve as a Swiss-army knife for your clipboard and formatting needs, rather, simplify the hassle of removing formatting when copying contents from one program to another. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know or contact [email protected].

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/12/17 08:04 PM (7 years ago)
Very nice idea, Jake! You are always moving forward. Marvelous to watch you grow. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.