Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 190

miku
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 20, 2014
zagorje ob savi
09/28/15 02:11 AM (8 years ago)

Google play services on Android Studio 1.3.2

Can anyone tell me how to import Google play services in Android studio 1.3.2.? I use self hosted server. I tried with Project Structure - Modules Dependencies - Library - Java. That sends me to my project. Earlier it works if I used GoNorthWest video, but something looks different now.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/28/15 02:46 AM (8 years ago)

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
09/28/15 08:49 AM (8 years ago)
Put line compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:7.3.0' into your build.gradle (Module: app) file. The relevant part will look like this: dependencies { compile files('libs/gcm.jar') compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:7.3.0' } The number 7.3.0 is what currently works, however, Google will regularly update the version of its Play Services, so we are expected to update it as well. Another way is to go to File > Project Structure and then choose Ads under Developer Services on the left side. Check the square on the next screen and press OK. The line from above will be entered into the build.gradle file, in the appropriate place, and with the appropriate number of version.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.