Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 2    Views: 392

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
09/01/16 06:58 PM (7 years ago)

App Store Changes

What do you all make of the new App Store changes per Apples latest email? I am inclined to agree with removing old dead apps and what not but just lost a good Pokémon Go account for running two side by side and killing local gyms so I am not thinking straight. About to make a couple or three paid apps free and support wth adds. Have never used adds or inplemented funnily enough. Pretty straight forward? Happy Friday eve all.

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
09/01/16 08:30 PM (7 years ago)
Ads are not hard. IMO should do IAP also to turn off ads.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/02/16 01:46 AM (7 years ago)
Ads in both iOS and Android are pretty simple... I did my 'Guam Airport Guide' with ads. Since it's release 3 months ago I've almost made enough for a happy meal. Sadly, I have a niche market that isn't as big as others. I like your idea about using an IAP to turn off the advertisements, Nad. That might a better revenue option! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.