Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 2    Views: 193

piggilypoo
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 28, 2011
San Diego
12/14/13 01:42 PM (10 years ago)

Cant access screens in BT control panel

Getting this error when trying to edit some of my app screens in the BT control panel: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /files/plugins/cr_menu_advanced/ on this server. Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.buzztouch.com Port 443

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
12/15/13 06:21 AM (10 years ago)
I would message chris1

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
12/15/13 09:08 PM (10 years ago)
Hey there! I get the same error, but only when I'm trying to access certain plugins "indirectly". For example, if I try to modify the Menu Advanced plugin through the list of screens that are included in my app, there are no problems and I can edit the content. However, if I try to access the Menu Advanced plugin through the "Simple Menu" that it's listed under (below tapping this row loads...), I get the same error. It seems that the workaround for some of these plugins in the meantime is to access the screens directly from the screens/actions tab. Hope that helps! Nicholas P.S. I want to emphasize that this error occurs on quite a few other plugins as well.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.