Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 4    Views: 294

FeelingCrisp
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 08, 2015
Waterloo
09/08/15 05:23 PM (8 years ago)

New kid on the block

Hey, everyone! Just figured I'd drop a line and say hi. Seeing as I will probably be readings tons of informative posts over the next few weeks I may as well say a big Thank You to everyone right off the bat! I'm a young professional (I don't like to use the term entrepreneur, as I don't see myself as one) looking to learn this extremely valuable skill set in order to further my own goals in business and marketing. It's going to be a long process as I am completely new when it comes to coding.. anything really. Anyways, here's hoping I cross paths with many of you and hopefully after some months (or years I will be able to give back!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/08/15 05:49 PM (8 years ago)
Welcome! Let us know as you have questions. Whoop and holler when you have successes! Try this method as you get down the path: http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=47D35231F571EE9A1AB0660 -- Niraj

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/08/15 09:15 PM (8 years ago)
Hafa Adai, and welcome to Buzztouch! I'm sure you'll find your way around, and there is some great information available to those who look. Niraj already gave a pretty good start; I use a lot of his information when I'm working on my projects as well... For the rest, if you have a question, don't be shy; the forums is the place to be. When I first started, and was about to give up, another BT Member (Fred) gave me an invaluable tip; When searching for BT related posts, try using google over the forum search. It works a WHOLE lot better. The format goes like this... In your google search bar, type: site:buzztouch.com/forum <your search terms here> and that not only helped me, it helped me flourish. I hope it does for you as well. Cheers! -- Smug

FeelingCrisp
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 08, 2015
Waterloo
09/10/15 05:44 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks for the replies gents! Also, thank yo for that link, Niraj, I looked it over while I was out and will definitely have to keep a tab open for the time being!

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
09/10/15 07:42 AM (8 years ago)
Welcome to Buzztouch! You'll find tons of information on this site, and super helpful people like Niraj and Smug to help out. Don't hesitate to post any questions you have...you'll be surprised how quickly they get answered! Looking forward to all your successes! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.