Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 255

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
02/11/18 11:45 AM (6 years ago)

adding pngs error

every time i try and add or even delete this button i get this error, anybody any idea how to stop it] CopyPNGFile /Users/theappbureau/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/chorleyresidential-dxtqfxmlkucxeqdghrkamgvnglrb/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/chorleyresidential.app/cinemab.png /Users/theappbureau/cinemab.png cd "/Users/theappbureau/Desktop/chorleyresidential_iOS_BTv4.0.1 2" export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin" /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/copypng -compress -strip-PNG-text /Users/theappbureau/cinemab.png /Users/theappbureau/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/chorleyresidential-dxtqfxmlkucxeqdghrkamgvnglrb/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/chorleyresidential.app/cinemab.png ERROR: Can't find /Users/theappbureau/cinemab.png Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/copypng failed with exit code 1 The image is there ive checked, even if you delete it rename another file use that it still looks for that file

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
blackpool
02/12/18 05:48 AM (6 years ago)
Hi guys i fixed it by re downloading package and adding the pngs again, worked great thanks Sean

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
blackpool
02/13/18 03:38 AM (6 years ago)
dito

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.