Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 553

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 25, 2013
Fleet, UK
11/05/20 09:34 AM (3 years ago)

Advanced Search plugin

The advanced search plugin "works" maybe too well.......I have pages/screens within my app that I've deleted, some were named the same as current pages/screens, all of them are indexed in the search feature, when selected through the search page it shows an error as that page/screen no longer exists. Any way of fixing this?

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Fleet, UK
11/05/20 10:18 AM (3 years ago)
Additional bug When first selecting the search screen the search bar is in white, if you move away from that screen and go back to it the search bar is now black and you can't see any of the text entered into the search bar.

mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
11/06/20 05:59 AM (3 years ago)
For the first issue, it sounds like the screen is still listed in your configuration file (json data) even though you deleted the individual screens. I would think if you just copy/paste the updated config data you should be fine. If that doesn't work, most BT screens should have the "hide from search results" option. And yup, I've noticed the second bug too. No idea how to fix it... other than trying to teach myself Swift so I can start doing all this on my own.

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Fleet, UK
11/07/20 11:06 AM (3 years ago)
I noticed it a while ago if I'm honest and just thought maybe when it got updated that it would correct itself. So I started to put "hide from search results" on a page before I deleted it, but even doing that it still shows up in the search plugin. With regards to Json data, I've downloaded the project again so presume the Json is updated? It still shows up even in the new project.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.