Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 1    Views: 280

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
10/20/14 08:13 PM (9 years ago)

GoNorthwest.ninja

As many of you know, @GoNorthwest, a.k.a. Mark Fleming, #1 in the Top 25, is going through a battle with cancer. 30 developers participating in sending GoNorthwest inspirational messages, and some of those are on this new website: http://GoNorthwest.ninja Mark is truly a training and coding ninja! He is worthy of a Top Level Domain of ninja. By the way, you can get the .ninja Top Level Domain at hover.com. If you go to the About page on the website you will see where I have assembled links to his blog, training materials and Amazon Wish List. If you would like to have your comments about Mark included on GoNorthwest.ninja, send them to [email protected].

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
10/20/14 10:18 PM (9 years ago)
I am truly humbled, honored, and touched by this page of inspirational messages. It means a lot to me that so many of you have taken time from your very busy days to send me these messages (and in some cases gifts!) over the past month. By God's grace, they always came at exactly the right time. I can't say enough about the Buzztouch family. It's impossible to think that there is a more supportive group of people anywhere on the entire Internet. You are all tremendous people, and I am honored to call you family. Thank you so much for all this! I'm not sure I deserve it more than the next person who's battling similar issues like me, but I for sure am very appreciative. I love you guys! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.