nosha
Lost but trying
Reg: Apr 03, 2015
canterbury
10/17/16 01:21 PM (7 years ago)

Working Android App that doesnt load onto organisation server

OK, I've spent over a year developing an App called DASH (on google play store, search word 'signposting' - has a picture of a compass). So I am on version 6.0 It only contains three plug in's and works on all the android devices I have with no errors. It is bang up to date on the latest Android downloads as of the 14th October.However, it relates to my work and my work have just brought out Samsung smart phones for staff. The App is being pushed to go on, but the App just wont load and I can only get the feedback that 'there was a problem loading the configuration data' fed back to me (the computer department haven't got a clue about apps and are remote to me so I have no direct access). someone has mentioned a possible issue with KNOX being the cause. Other third party Google Apps load just fine on the tablets, but not mine. I am completely flummoxed. Anyone got any ideas, Thank you.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/17/16 05:49 PM (7 years ago)
post a link to the app

nosha
Lost but trying
canterbury
10/17/16 08:20 PM (7 years ago)

nosha
Lost but trying
canterbury
10/20/16 11:43 AM (7 years ago)
Update if anyone is still out there that might be able to help. The organisation I work for changed their security and operating system to a combination of KNOX / bes12 operating system. The App used to work before this change, with this in mind would anyone be able to assist with why it won't load? I'm grateful for all help!!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.