Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 3    Views: 134

Viperjarvis
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 20, 2014
St. Louis
12/01/14 12:46 PM (9 years ago)

Hey buzzt family

Hey everyone, I'm new to app'ing. I have a little code exp and game desigh exp but not much. I haven't touched any of this in awile so feeling alittle lost. I got my Associate degree in applied science of game and web design back in 2009. But that didn't lead to much so I joined the army for 4 years and now I'm back. I'm working on a few 'starter' ideas wile watching the buzzU videos. Any advice would be appreciated. Look forward to networking. (Kevin) viperjarvis

Weidies
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 13, 2014
Pretoria, Gaute...
12/01/14 02:02 PM (9 years ago)
Welcome Kevin I'm only here for the last few months, but you will see this the place to create an app. The best is to get some test things/data/screens and play with that. Testing everything. Johan

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/01/14 04:15 PM (9 years ago)
Hey Kevin, Welcome to Buzztouch! You'll be amazed at the things you can do here. I'd spend more time just experimenting with apps than watching the videos...they are a bit out dated. Unless you're wanting to program from scratch, just experimenting with the plugins will teach you a lot. I have a YouTube channel that might help get you started in some areas as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/gonorthwest You'll find that this forum is the most amazing community that you'll find o the Internets! Ask whatever questions you might have, and you'll be amazed at the quality of responses you get! Have fun! Mark

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
12/03/14 09:58 PM (9 years ago)
Hey there Kevin Thank you for your service to the country -- much appreciated! :-) As Mark suggested, dive right in! To get another perspective, take a read of this Blueprint post: https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=47D35231F571EE9A1AB0660 -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.