Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 7    Views: 124

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
05/29/13 05:03 AM (10 years ago)

No emails from my Buzztouch account

I used to get emails as usual from Buzztouch, like the forum posts and PMs. Ever since my email got clogged up a few weeks ago, I have not recieved any automated messages from Buzztouch anymore. My email got clogged up for two or three days, sending out a message that my email wasn't valid anymore. I got the problem sorted out, but since I have not recieved any messages from Buzztouch, which can be an inconvienience because now I have to check the forums regularly. I have checked my email settings on Buzztouch, so I can say that there is no problem with that. What could it be?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/29/13 05:54 AM (10 years ago)
Try a different host. I never got BT Emails, until I changed my contact email to a gmail account. Never understood why; I get email from David, Susan, Steven, all the 'physical' BT Addresses, but for whatever reason, I never got automated email. Your situation may be different, but it's possible the solution could be the same. Or an indicator. Cheers! -- Smug

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
05/29/13 06:23 AM (10 years ago)
I had a spell a year or so ago where automated emails started going straight to spam, whitelisted buzztouch and it's been fine since. (bt internet)

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
05/29/13 06:44 AM (10 years ago)
Count yourself lucky, lol. I go to bed at midnight and wake up to 80+ emails a night, I don't like unsubscribing just in case anyone needs a hand. And PM's definately don't have a problem getting through only problem is I read half them when I'm half asleep and forget to reply.

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
05/29/13 07:48 AM (10 years ago)
lol

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
05/29/13 12:27 PM (10 years ago)
If you change your registered address, I'm guessing that will re-enable your mesages. And you *may* find if you change back afterwards, it might still work.

@JanaDbouk
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 27, 2013
Toronto
05/29/13 04:05 PM (10 years ago)
When going to your email settings on BT, unsubscribe to all the emails then try subscribing again. Also try to remove your email and set it to another email, then set it back to your primary email. Also, search for "buzztouch" in your email messages (there should be a search button on the top) to see if maybe your BuzzTouch messages are being sent to a hidden folder or you're not getting notifications for them? Good luck, Jana.

mysps
Code is Art
Reg: May 14, 2011
Palma
05/30/13 11:44 AM (10 years ago)
The same exact thing happened to me and I posted a forum post about it. Very strange. Nothing was found in my spam mailbox and no changes on my part. I switched to an email with the same domain and now mail arrives like normal. I asked my host and they didn't see the buzztouch host server blocked at all. Still clueless but at least for now it works

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.