Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 3    Views: 365

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/05/16 05:29 AM (7 years ago)

BT Community Survey - Appreciate your feedback

Hi everyone, I have put together this initial survey for anyone interested in giving me some feedback. I would really appreciate your honest direct feedback. Buzztouch is entering a new era and I would like to get as much feedback as possible to get a good feel to what the community thinks and values. This one is nothing to hectic in questions, the last question gives you an opportunity to leave your contact details for some one on one discussions. Please click over here: https://goo.gl/forms/3ExdQzevIqlz3FzV2 Look forward to reading through your replies. Kristen

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
12/05/16 02:56 PM (7 years ago)
Thank you for the replies so far, very good info already. Please keep them coming. Thanks Kristen

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
12/08/16 09:43 AM (7 years ago)
... you appreciate the feedback and we appreciate the survey ;-) Cheers Jack

sarahk
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 16, 2014
Auckland
12/08/16 06:00 PM (7 years ago)
done, I haven't been around much but really want to see bt succeed and would like to find a way to be more involved. It's pretty cool when you find something that isn't a "me too", actually works and the guy behind it is likeable.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.