Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 4    Views: 332

Unpredict2ble
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 20, 2016
Irving
04/20/16 02:45 PM (8 years ago)

Hello ALL!

I'm new, but I've actually watched some videos on BT and I've been looking around the Plugins. I have an idea for my first project in which I'll be developing for a friend. What I noticed is I don't see a Shopping Cart or products listing plugin. Is there a work around I haven't considered? I'm familiar with HTML&CSS, as I came across plugins where you could enter in that kind of code. Thank you, and it's a pleasure to be here. </Unpredict2ble>

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/20/16 11:21 PM (7 years ago)
Hello, and Welcome to Buzztouch! You are correct there's no shopping cart or products listing plugin at the moment. It is possible to create something server side using PHP and the Custom URL plugin. It would require a network connection for the app, but lots of apps have that requirement. If you got creative, and used your HTML/CSS knowledge, I'm sure that you can get done what you're looking to do. And, if you get stuck, there are plenty of people here who you can hire. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Don't hesitate to post questions when you have them. Welcome! Mark

Unpredict2ble
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 20, 2016
Irving
04/21/16 06:04 AM (7 years ago)
Thank you very much! Seems I'll be looking into a HTML & CSS solution. I don't know of the extent of the HTML that plugin will support, or the amount of HTML it can support, but I'll be sure to keep the group updated. </Unpredict2ble>

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
04/22/16 05:40 PM (7 years ago)
yea look at brain tree and stripe. its easy to implement. Im working on plugins not quite finished. close though

aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 22, 2011
location unknow...
04/23/16 06:33 AM (7 years ago)
@cmcoffee - can't wait to check that out!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.