Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 1    Views: 242

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
09/17/14 11:04 AM (9 years ago)

Final shout out: BuzzWeekend Europe 2014

Hi guys, This is probably going to be my final shout out to anyone out there still pondering on whether they should attend. BuzzWeekend is a great way to learn, share and make valuable connections. It's two days, it's free and there's lots to learn. What's to complain about? On Saturday we have expert speakers in the industry coming along. We've got speakers of the likes of University PhD students and leading graphic designers etc. It'll be fun. On Sunday we have a half day casual workshop. This is to squash those bugs, get help, exchange ideas, make connections and chat. Although it's two days, I understand most interest is going to be for Saturday. It'll be held at University College, Oxford. Doors open at 9:00 and the event kicks off at 10:30 on-the-dot! Please register below at this website: http://buzzweekend.annandaleapps.com I hope to see you all there, Thomas Boyd

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
09/30/14 08:39 AM (9 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.