Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 1    Views: 170

Brandon Campbell
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 25, 2012
location unknow...
11/28/14 04:19 PM (9 years ago)

Im Back Whats New i need advice

Ok guys its been awhile since I've been on here whats new? i need some advice i am trying to update my apps to make them look new ALL i have is my source codes from my last updates i don't have my old buzz touch account anymore. what iPhones and iPads are supported now my last updates were july of 2012 for iOS 3.0 or later so they really need to be updated bad

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
11/29/14 10:07 AM (9 years ago)
Hey Brandon, Welcome back! Hope you're here to stay for a while. Yeah, you're pretty downlevel on how things are supported. There's been a new version of Buzztouch since you were last here, and obviously quite a few new versions of iOS and Android. Without having access to your control panel, you're very limited in what you can do to update things. If all you have is your project packages from the last time you downloaded them, you could just compile them for the latest iOS and Android versions. That would help at least bring them up to date from a platform perspective. The latest iOS is basically iOS 8. What was your screen name the last time you had an account? Perhaps we can figure out a way to bring it back. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.