Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 5    Views: 438

basement
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 07, 2011
Ontario
02/19/16 08:05 AM (8 years ago)

please add a support forum

there doesn't seem to be anywhere to really ask support questions in the forum. Can you please add a Support sub forum?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/19/16 08:25 AM (8 years ago)
Hello, There seem to be enough categories to address most types of issues. Is there a particular support category that you're hoping to have? Either way, any post makes it to the main feed, so it'll always be visible when people first come to the forum. Thanks! Mark

basement
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 07, 2011
Ontario
02/19/16 09:11 AM (8 years ago)
I spend several minutes, whenever I come to the forum, trying to find a suitable sub forum to post to. Nothing is about actual support. I get what you're saying about any posts being seen, it just seems odd that there's no sub forum dedicated to support.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/19/16 09:16 AM (8 years ago)
I hear what you're saying. I think the intent with the other sub categories is that they cover most support needs, but I, too, sometimes struggle finding an appropriate one. The good thing is that no matter where you put it, it will get seen by people just visiting the Forum page! Mark

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
02/19/16 10:51 AM (8 years ago)
You're not alone! 26% of the threads are sorted as 'Uncategorized'... Don't worry about categories, 98% of the threads are about support... And anyway, as Mark pointed out, all new threads appear on the forum homepage. That's what people use. I've even seen your previous thread, the one about your Duty Free app... which mysteriously disappeared at the moment I posted a reply :-) Cheeers Jack

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/19/16 02:49 PM (8 years ago)
When I look for answers, I use google. in the google search box, I type: site:buzztouch.com/forum <my query> site:buzztouch.com/forum android menu image with respect to 'asking' for support... I kinda fall in line with Mark, Jack, and the rest... look for what 'seems' to be the closest topic, and posting there. As previously said, just about everyone will see it anyway. Not much of an answer, but it's the one I have :) Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.