Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/02/14 11:45 AM (9 years ago)

Ads - yes and not

Hi The title of the post is a little confusing so lets explain Is anywhere a code to add or remove in order not have the scringo show ads in my application? i know that is can be controloed by scringo users control panel but.... i have one application that is for free download (with admob and limited content ) and one that is the same but with no adds and full content that is for the ones that will buy it i want to use in both of them the same chatroom and generaly be all in the same community but it is not right to have in the payed app customers to show them adds from the scringo... but in the same time i want in the free app scringo be able to show the adds i have update my free app with scringo... and now try to find solution to that in order to update and my payed application with scringo integrated thanks in advance

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
11/02/14 10:44 PM (9 years ago)
Scringo docs show you how under scringo api

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
11/02/14 10:46 PM (9 years ago)
thanks.. will search them to read them

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
11/03/14 02:14 AM (9 years ago)
Ok i find the Api for android ''setPopInAdsEnabled public void setPopInAdsEnabled(boolean value) Set whether pop-in ads should be enabled or disabled. The default value is set in the Dev Zone Parameters: value - showPopInAdNow public void showPopInAdNow() Show a pop-in ad programmatically'' SO have to add the ''public void setPopInAdsEnabled(boolean value)'' in my main bt activity ? under on create? //onCreate @Override public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState){ scringo = new Scringo(this); public void setPopInAdsEnabled(boolean value) = false; super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); BT_debugger.showIt(activityName + ":onCreate"); Sorry but i dont know programing.. just learning through making my apps with buzztouch

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
11/03/14 09:21 AM (9 years ago)
scringo.setPopInAdsEnabled(false);

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.