Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 2    Views: 289

UteFan
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 23, 2011
location unknow...
10/24/14 11:36 AM (9 years ago)

PDF Won't Load

I have added the PDF plugin to my app. I have tried to select "document location" so that I can select a PDF file to insert. However, when I select the doc location, it just jumps to the top of the page. Any assistance is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Sherry
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 05, 2013
South Africa
10/24/14 03:24 PM (9 years ago)
Hi its a bug in Buzztouch 3.0 in the previous version 2.1.9 you could click select and you would be taken to the media page like you are with images where you could select your pdf and the filename was auto inserted but that doesnt happen anymore. You have to type your filename plus .pdf extention in this fielf but if you dont feel like typing then the easiest work around is to copy your pdf filename plus extention from windows explorer or finder e.g. myfilename.pdf and paste it into the document location section under filename in project or if you are opening it from a url copy the full url plus file name and extension and paste it in the load from URL instead field e.g. http://www.mydomainname.com/foldername/myfilename.pdf.

UteFan
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 23, 2011
location unknow...
12/20/14 02:00 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks so much Sherry!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.