Discussion Forums  >  Audio, Video, Playing, Recording

Replies: 2    Views: 368

MobileAppsABC
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 19, 2012
Longueuil
08/27/13 09:03 AM (10 years ago)

Stop sound in Custom URL plugin with a Youtube playlist

Hi, I am using Custom Url plugin to view Youtube playlist, it work fine with iPhone, but with iPad the HTML5 audio player would not stop when navigating out of the screen with nav bar "LeftButton" . I try this fix from @Kittsy: Go to your plugin .m file and insert the following code just before "@end" -(void) viewDidDisappear:(BOOL)animated{ [self initLoad]; } Now, it OK with the iPad but the video do not play on the iPhone. Any solutions for this sound stop bug !! That will work for iPad and iPhone.

Rohan
Veteran developer
Reg: Mar 12, 2011
London
08/28/13 02:54 PM (10 years ago)
Hi, try this at the end of BT_screen_webView.m, just before dealloc. -(void) viewDidDisappear:(BOOL)animated{ APPNAME_appDelegate *appDelegate = (APPNAME_appDelegate *)[[UIApplication sharedApplication] delegate]; appDelegate.rootApp.currentScreenData = self.screenData; if([appDelegate.rootApp.rootDevice isIPad]){ [self initLoad]; } }

MobileAppsABC
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 19, 2012
Longueuil
08/29/13 09:41 AM (10 years ago)
Hi, I put the code in BT_screen_customURL.m and it's working fine for both iPad and iPhone. Great help. Thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.