Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/01/14 01:37 AM (9 years ago)

Scringo server down?

Hi i was testing my app with scringo and suddenly scringo stoped working.. i was trying to find what i make wrong with my code in eclipse and then i saw that i couldnt login to my scringo profile... page is down i install an older version of my app that i knew that scringo was working and had the same results.. my app worked but without scringo plugin is that normal ?

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
11/01/14 02:28 AM (9 years ago)
update in my problem Hmmm i try i small app that i have made in the begging for my first steps and the scringo works it has different scringo app id but is in the same acount i have so maybe is something wrong with settings in the stringo i have made for my other app... i choose no adds... so maybe with no adds you cant see scringo... the problem is that scringo server is down so i cant login to my profile to change that and see if that is the problem

teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
11/01/14 06:00 AM (9 years ago)
yes i am getting emails saying that the app is broken... none of my apps are working (scringo wise)... any ideas how long it will be down?

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
11/01/14 06:11 AM (9 years ago)
I'll ping the Scringo guys and see if they have an ETA. Scringo has always been solid, just a minor glitch I'm sure.

BET
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 31, 2011
Addis Ababa
11/01/14 06:16 AM (9 years ago)
The website works now. Good news:)

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
11/01/14 06:37 AM (9 years ago)
Yes everything is back to normal :) but that makes me wondering... why in my small app the scringo was working (appearing) and in the other app was not both scringo apps were at the same acount (mine) the only thing i notice is that in the app that didnt work the scringo i had the option Notify your users about your Sidebar : welcome pop Show Sidebar notification : only on a users first opening and in the working offline app these options were Notify your users about your Sidebar : swinger finger image Show Sidebar notification : never any other suggestions why in one was working and in the other not? (to avoid it in the future)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.