Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 4    Views: 204

ChuckD
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 25, 2015
Lawrenceville
02/08/15 09:42 AM (9 years ago)

Hello from a super buzztouch Rookie...

Wow, This is a whole new world for me. I look forward to getting involved in the discussions and learning how this all works... Thanks!!!

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
02/08/15 11:29 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome ChuckD! Theres no better place for help than this forum. Ask for help and you're sure to get it. Check out the How-To section and Buzztouch U for lots of help. Dave

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/08/15 03:34 PM (9 years ago)
Hello and Welcome! Let me join Dave in Welcoming you to Buzztouch! All it takes is a bit of interest, and a little persistence, and you'll be creating apps in no time! I concur with Daves suggestions, and also recommend you check out GoNorthWest's You Tube channels, which is loaded with great tutorials on how to setup your development environment. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbL5gei-5kK8hHf5q3andnw And last but not least, if you run into trouble, if you want some advice, if you have a question... then hop back on the forums and give a shout. Someone usually comes running pretty quick. Make it fun, and enjoy yourself! Cheers! -- Smug

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/08/15 08:59 PM (9 years ago)
Hey @ChuckD, Welcome to Buzztouch! This place is THE BEST place on the Internet...heck, in the world...for making apps! Shout out if you need help on anything! Mark

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
02/09/15 04:32 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome to BT! Good luck and post your questions as you go along. Tony Buzztouch

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.