Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 4    Views: 442

orangetraining
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 11, 2012
Maplewood
08/24/22 05:37 AM (1 year ago)

SELF-HOSTED SERVER ???

I used to use buzztouch back in 2014 to about 2016. Then I stopped developing apps. I thought the last time I came to see if buzztouch was around the project was gone, then I just found it was still around. So my question is this? Do you charge now for the self hosted server? I know previously there was an app limit i think of 5 apps, is that still the case. I'm confused about the actual pricing for the online service. Please help

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
08/26/22 04:36 PM (1 year ago)
Hi There! The Buzztouch Self Hosted panel hasn't been updated in quite some time... but I have a new beta build that's been in the works with full PHP 8.0 compatibility. If you're interested feel free to message me and I'll give you access to the download. You have an API key in your Buzztouch.com account, so you can use it with a Self Hosted server... as long as you're a Buzztouch.com subscriber you should be good to go! There's no limit to the amount of apps you can make on a Self Hosted server (other than limitations imposed by your hosting service such as storage space, database size, etc). One thing to note: The Self Hosted service typically doesn't receive access to beta builds of the native source-code for your apps... so if you want to be on the cutting edge use Buzztouch.com. :) Let me know if you have other questions, Thanks!

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
01/22/23 08:41 AM (1 year ago)
can you send me a link as well please dude :)

ridgerock
Veteran developer
Reg: May 19, 2011
Louisville
02/16/23 02:38 PM (1 year ago)
I also use the self hosted panel. Can you send me the download link as well? Thank you

ehwright
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 21, 2012
Perth
05/25/23 12:30 AM (10 months ago)
Hi, I have a self hosted server which has not been updated in quite some time. Would I be able to get the download link too? Thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.